Haul: March 2017




March has come to an end and it's time for my monthly haul. This time, all I'm sharing is blogger mail and event gifts because I did absolutely no shopping during March (I'm so proud of myself!). There are still a lot of cool things, some of which I've already used and, therefore, was able to review for you guys. Enjoy!




Products mentioned:

Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip - Petal Metal
Smashbox Cover Shot Matte Eye Palette
Kiehl's Butterstick Lip Treatment Duo
OPI Infinite Shine 2 Nail Lacquer - Stick to Your Burgundies
OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
Long Sexy Hair Luxe Detangler
Curél Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer
Old Navy Off-the-Shouder Shift Dress
Old Navy Mermaid Neckerchief
Old Navy Sandals
Whoosh! Screen Shine Screen Cleaner
Whoosh! Screen Shine Wipes


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram