Urban Decay & Teen Vogue Beauty Bootcamp




This week, I got to attend a really cool event hosted by Teen Vogue and Urban Decay. It was called the Beauty Bootcamp and was full of really interesting panels, workshops, interviews, and even a makeup class with Steve Kassajikian. We heard from the founding partner of Urban Decay, Wende Zomnir, Youtuber Jackie Aina, and lots of staff members from Teen Vogue, who sure know a whole lot about social media. I vlogged a little bit of this experience and continued to vlog the rest of my day, where I actually chatted a little bit about my anxiety and the struggle of being an introvert. I also shared the products I received in the goodie bag from the event, as well as some other PR packages, some of which I'll be saving for a giveaway. Join me on my day by checking out the video below!




Products mentioned:



Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/jessslemos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram