Her Conference x Ulta Beauty




I recently partnered up with Ulta Beauty and Her Campus Media to attend Her Conference in New York City and check out the Ulta Beauty Bar. I'm pretty sure all of you are familiar with Ulta Beauty (I mean, come on. It's the best!) but, just in case you aren't, it's the largest beauty retailer in the U.S. and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. Ulta Beauty offers a full-service salon in every store featuring hair, skin, brow and makeup services. 




I was lucky enough to get to experience their salon services at Her Conference, where I got my hair done by one of their awesome hairstylists. I actually recorded some clips of the conference and the Ulta Beauty Bar, along with a haul of all the goodies that I received from Ulta Beauty. So, make sure to check out the video at the end of the post!




I'm obsessed with the hairstyle that was done on me. After a quick chat with the super friendly hairstylist, we decided on the look we were going for and I was so happy with how it turned out. Throughout the conference, I also spotted so many cool hairstyles and makeup looks that some of the other girls got done.




I really had such a great time at Her Conference. From the informative panels with very talented speakers to my makeover at the Ulta Beauty Bar and all the wonderful goodies I received, it really was an amazing and inspiring weekend.




I hope you guys enjoyed getting a glimpse into my weekend at Her Conference and seeing all the cool products I got from Ulta Beauty. If you're interested in any of them, you can find them in stores and on their website!



Also, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/jessslemos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram