Aviator








Photos by Priscilla Lemos


Who doesn't love a cool aviator jacket with a shearling collar? I know I do! Especially now during the Winter. I've had this one for years and I am so obsessed with it. I can dress it down with some jeans or dress it up like I did here with this cute horse print dress. That's the beauty of it; it goes with pretty much anything!

Get the look:

Jacket: Similar ones at Forever 21, Zara, and Nasty Gal
Dress: Similar ones at Asos: here and here
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Available at Nasty Gal and Solestruck
Rings: Forever 21







Quem não ama uma jaqueta aviador? Eu com certeza amo! Ainda mais agora no inverno. Há anos que tenho essa e sou apaixonada por ela! Posso usá-la com uma calça jeans para um look mais básico, como também posso deixar o look mais feminino usando um vestido, como esse de estampa de cavalos super fofo. Isso é o legal dessa peça; dá pra usar com quase tudo!

Roube o look:


Jaqueta: Parecidas na Forever 21, Zara, e Nasty Gal
Vestido: Parecidos na Asos: aqui e aqui

Meia-calça: Forever 21

Sapato: Disponível na Nasty Gal e na Solestruck

Anéis: Forever 21


2 comments:

Instagram