Daisy, Daisy









Photos by Priscilla Lemos


This week I did a photo shoot for the online store I have with my sister in Brazil, Golden Trash. I not only modeled but also styled it, so I thought I'd share one of my favorite looks. It's perfect for the Spring and Summer and I can't wait until it's warm enough to actually be able to wear stuff like this everyday!



Ps: Since some items are from our store in Brazil and are only sold there, I've linked some similar items here in the U.S.





Get the look:

Cardigan: Similar one at Forever 21
Crop Top: Similar one at LF
Shorts: Ebay
Boots: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Similar ones on Ebay




Essa semana eu fiz uma sessão de fotos para a loja online que tenho com minha irmã no Brasil, a Golden Trash. Eu não só fui a modelo, como também montei os looks, então resolvi compartilhar um dos meus looks preferidos. Ele é perfeito para a primavera e verão e não vejo a hora do tempo ficar quente o suficiente aqui para eu poder usar roupas assim todo dia!


Roube o look:

Cardigan: Golden Trash
Cropped: Golden Trash
Shorts: Ebay
Bota: Forever 21
Óculos: Parecido no Ebay



2 comments:

Instagram