Animal Print


 




Photos by Renan Guimarães



Recently, I went to a wedding and this is the outfit I wore. I really liked it, so I decided to photograph it and share it with you guys. This dress is one of my favorites and I actually bought it many years ago at Topshop. I love everything about it! The print, the long sleeves, the high neck, and the way it fits. Since there's some black in the print, I decided to wear some black booties to match and to make the look a bit more edgy. I, obviously, needed some kind of jacket to keep me warm, so I opted for this awesome gray faux fur shaggy jacket. I just love the mix of textures! Lastly, I chose a simple black clutch so it wouldn't clash with the dress and jacket. I also wore one of my new favorite lips colors!


Get the look:

Jacket: AliExpress
Dress: Topshop
Booties: Mossimo
Clutch: Forever 21




Recentemente eu fui a um casamento e esse foi o look que usei. Eu gostei bastante dele, então resolvi fotografá-lo e compartilhar com vocês. Esse vestido é um dos meus preferidos e na verdade eu comprei ele há muitos anos atrás na Topshop. Eu amo tudo sobre ele! A estampa, a manga comprida, a gola alta, e o jeito que ele veste. Como tem um pouco de preto na estampa, eu usei uma botinha preta para combinar e também para deixar o look um pouco mais edgy. É claro que eu também precisava de uma jaqueta para me esquentar, então eu optei por essa jaqueta cinza maravilhosa de pelinhos sintéticos. Eu amo a mistura de texturas! Por último, eu escolhi uma bolsa simples e preta. Eu também usei um dos meus novos batons preferidos!


Roube o look:

Jaqueta: AliExpress
Vestido: Topshop
Bota: Mossimo
Bolsa: Forever 21


2 comments:

Instagram