LEMA Lookbook • Now available in the U.S.!




It has definitely been quite a while since I started telling you guys that my sister's online store, LEMA, would be launching in the U.S. I've been dying to have it available here, so I could share it with you guys and have it available for purchase. Well, it now is and I decided to celebrate by putting together a lookbook video featuring my favorite LEMA tops. I loved filming this, so I hope you guys enjoy it! Links to the store, as well as links to anything else I'm wearing in the video will be down below!




You can find all the LEMA items here: www.shoplema.com

Other items I wore in the video:

Leopard pants: Forever 21
Black sneakers: Vans
Black skirt: Garage
Blue mirrored sunglasses: Quay
Crossbody bag: Calvin Klein
New York necklace: Coco&Marie
Rose Gold Watch: Michael Kors
Acid wash jeans: Pacsun
Combat boots: Forever 21
Black dress: Love Culture
Over the knee socks: Forever 21
Gold Rim Mirrored sunglasses: SojoS
White sneakers: Vans
Overalls: SammyDress
Corduroy Skirt: Brandy Melville
Choker: Forever 21
Booties: Harley Davidson


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel:

1 comment:

Instagram