HAUL: April & May 2017




Hey guys! Sorry this is going up a little late. My life has been pretty hectic! As I mentioned in the video, I decided to combine my hauls from the past two months, due to a lack of shopping. However, I still got some really cute things, so check out the video below to see them!




Products mentioned:

Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Lumière
Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche
St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mouse - Dark
St. Moriz Self Tanning Applicator Mitt
Miami Beach Sea Sunscreen Lotion
Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion
Honey Coast Cuddle Tee
Honey Coast Deep Neck Tee
Havaianas Floral Green Canga
Havaianas Brazil Logo Navy Blue Flip Flops
Havaianas You Metallic Rose Gold Flip Flops
Havaianas Slim Paisage Mentha Green Flip Flops
Havaianas Freedom Black/Graphite Sandals
Old Navy Lightweight Cutwork Swing Tank
Old Navy Ruffle Trim Swim Romper

Honey Coast's Instagram: @honeycoastusa


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram