Lace-Up








Photos by Renan Guimarães


I know it's been quite a while since my last outfit post, which is why I'm excited to finally have one to share with you guys. Although I got this awesome t-shirt during my trip to California last year, I only wore it for the first time recently. I paired it with some black shorts and I just loved how it looked. It's simple and casual but the print on the shirt, along with the cool lace-up detail, make it look more interesting! I then added these awesome brown boots that I received from Harley Davidson and I just think they add an edge to the look, which you guys know I'm a fan of. Lastly, I accessorized with my charm bracelet, some blue mirrored sunglasses and one of my backpacks from T-Shirt & Jeans.


Get the look:

T-Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Backpack: T-Shirt & Jeans
Bracelet: Soufeel (Charms from various places)
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters




Eu sei que faz bastante tempo que não posto um look aqui no blog e é por isso que estou super contente de finalmente estar postando um. Apesar de eu ter comprado essa camiseta linda durante a minha viagem para a California no ano passado, eu só usei ela pela primera vez recentemente. Eu usei com um short preto e eu amei como ficou. É bem simples mas o detalhe da camiseta e a estampa deixam o look mais interessante. Eu tambem usei essa bota marrom que recebi da Harley Davidson e ficou bem despojado. Por último, eu coloquei minha pulseira de charms, um óculos espelhado e uma das minhas mochilas da T-Shirt & Jeans.


Roube o look:

Camiseta: Forever 21
Short: Forever 21
Mochila: T-Shirt & Jeans
Pulseira: Soufeel (Charms de vários lugares)
Óculos: Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram