Beachy Waves Tutorial with Ronan




I'm super excited about today's video because my friend and hairstylist, Ronan, came over to show me how to create some cool, beachy waves using the Bed Head "A Wave We Go" Tourmaline Ceramic Multi Waver. I've actually partnered up with Bed Head Styling and Her Campus for this and I'm going to be attending College Fashion Week with Bed Head this Saturday, September 30th. You guys might remember that I attended CFW a while back and I had such a great time, so I'm really looking forward to going again and getting to see the Bed Head team work their magic on the models. You guys know I only work with brands I truly love and, if you've watched my "How I Style My Hair" video, you know I always use a Bed Head curling iron to style my hair. That's why I was really excited to receive this waver and try it out! Also, a huge thank you to Ronan for doing my hair and giving me tips on how to get the best beach waves. If you want to learn too, check out the video below!




So, how cool is this waver? I love that it's adjustable and just so easy to use! You can get tousled, crimped, loose, or defined waves. You can even mix a bit of everything! Also, I just wanted to mention that my hair still looked awesome the next day. The waves were looser but the volume was still there. I'm actually going to leave some more info about the waver below, along with a link to it, in case you're interested!




Features:

‣ Tourmaline ceramic technology
‣ Adjustable waver barrel
‣ Multiple heat settings
‣ High heat up to 400°F
‣ Dual voltage
‣ Auto shut-off
‣ Instant recovery
‣ 3 year limited warranty




Links to check out:





Let me know if you guys try out the waver! I'd love to see the looks you create with it.
Also, if you're attending College Fashion Week and see me around, come say hi!


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel:

2 comments:

Instagram