Stripes & Mom Jeans


 









Photos by Priscilla Lemos


What? An outfit post?! I know, I know... It's been way too long. I feel like I'm not as inspired in the Winter because any outfit I put together just gets covered up with a coat. However, we did have a few warmer days recently and I decided to shoot this look. I really wanted to wear these mom jeans that I received from WearAll and I decided to pair them with this cozy, loose, striped long sleeve shirt that I tucked in. I folded up the bottom of the jeans because I think it makes them more flattering. Since my ankles were showing and it was still a bit chilly, I wore some black ankle socks and opted for some platform Old Skool Vans. I actually love the mix of the checkerboard print on the sneakers with the stripes on the shirt. I think it works, especially since they're both black and white. Another thing I received from WearAll was this green distressed denim jacket. I think I may have a problem when it comes to denim jackets. I have them in so many colors and I still can't get enough. Lastly, I added this cabby/baker boy hat that pretty much everyone is obsessed with at the moment. Some of you may remember that I added a hat like this to my wishlist almost a year ago but it took me so long to find one that actually fit my small head! Once they became more popular, they started appearing everywhere and more sizes were available, so I now have two! Are you guys just as obsessed with them as I am? Fun fact: I have a bunch of pictures, from when I was about 14, wearing this kind of hat. I used to love them!


Get the look:

Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: WearAll
Jacket: WearAll
Sneakers: Vans
Belt: Similar one here




O que? Um post com look do dia?! Eu sei, eu sei... Faz muito tempo que não posto isso. Eu não me sinto muito inspirada no inverno porque qualquer look que eu monto sempre acaba sendo coberto por algum casaco. Felizmente, tivemos alguns dias não tão frios recentemente, então eu aproveitei para fotografar esse look. Eu queria muito usar esse mom jeans que recebi da WearAll e acabei usando com essa blusa listrada larguinha de manga comprida. Eu coloquei a blusa para dentro da calça e dobrei a barra porque eu acho que veste melhor assim. Como ainda estava um pouquinho frio e meus tornozelos estavam de fora, eu coloquei uma meia mais comprida e resolvi usar um tênis de plataforma da Vans. Eu amei a mistura da estampa xadrez do tênis com as listras da blusa. Eu acho que funciona, principalmente porque as duas estampas são em preto e branco. Outra peça que recebi da WearAll foi essa jaqueta jeans verde. Eu acho que eu tenho um problema com jaquetas jeans. Eu tenho tantas em várias cores diferentes e parece nunca ser o suficiente. Por último eu coloquei esse chapéu que quase todo mundo está amando no momento. Alguns de vocês talvez lembrem que eu coloquei um desse em uma wishlist há quase um ano atrás mas eu demorei muito para achar um que coubesse na minha cabeça pequena! Na medida que ele foi entrando mais na moda, quase todo lugar começou a vender e tamanhos diferentes foram aparecendo, então agora já tenho dois! Vocês estão amando esse chapéu tanto quanto eu?


Roube o look:

Blusa: Old Navy
Calça: WearAll
Jaqueta: WearAll
Chapéu: Forever 21
Tênis: Vans
Cinto: Parecido aqui


3 comments:

  1. This look is especially wonderful, I like stripes in clothing and classic combination of black and white is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram