Enjoying the Outdoors




I was recently in Virginia (again) visiting my boyfriend and I vlogged our adventures together! We spent a lot of time outdoors and I had so much fun. We spent a weekend at a farm with his family, where we had a camp fire, went for a ride on a golf cart in the middle of the woods at night, and I even did something for the first time that was kind of scary! You'll have to watch the video to see what it was. We explored the amazing Luray Caverns. Their Wishing Well was so incredibly beautiful. We also went hiking at Shenandoah National Park and saw so many cute animals. We watched sunsets, made our way through a maze, and went to two escape rooms! That last part wasn't outdoors but, as I've mentioned before, we're obsessed with those and they were also a lot of fun. Check out the video below to see if we escaped and to see all the other things we got up to!




Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/jessslemos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram