Half Leopard








Photos by Priscilla Lemos



Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I had dinner with my boyfriend at one of my favorite restaurants, even though I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day. I just believe you don't need a specific day to show your loved ones that you care about them; it's something that should always be shown! But enough about this sappy stuff and let's get to today's outfit. The jeans I'm wearing in this post are one of my favorite pairs of jeans because they're a mixture of two things I love: leopard print and black. I think they're super fun! Everything else I chose is black and simple because I think the pants are already a statement piece and I didn't want it to look overwhelming. And just to toughen up the look a little more I added these awesome sneaker wedges with spikes.

ps: The lipstick is the L'oreal Infallible Lipcolour in Crimson. It's amazing! Won't come off unless you use good makeup remover.


Get the look:

Sweater: H&M (Similar one at Forever 21)
Jeans: Royal Bones at Hot Topic
Sneakers: Jeffrey Campbell Rodman Spike at Solestruck or Karmaloop
Beanie: Forever 21
Ring: Similar one at Forever 21




Espero que todos tenham tido um ótimo Valentine's Day! Eu fui jantar em um dos meus restaurantes preferidos com meu namorado, mesmo não gostando muito de comemorar essa data. Apenas acho que não precisamos de um dia específico para mostrar nosso amor pelas pessoas. Isso é algo que devemos fazer sempre! Mas chega de sentimentalismo e vamos falar do look de hoje. A calça que estou usando nesse post é uma das minhas calças preferidas porque ela tem duas coisas que amo muito: onçinha e preto. Acho ela super divertida! Todas as outras peças que escolhi são pretas e simples porque a calça já é bem chamativa, então eu não queria que tudo ficasse exagerado. Pra finalizar, eu coloquei esse sneaker com spikes pra deixar o look um pouco mais pesado.

Ah e o batom é o L'oreal Infallible Lipcolour na cor Crimson. É muito bom! Não sai da boca sem usar um bom removedor de maquiagem.


Roube o look:

Moletom: H&M (Parecido na Forever 21)
Calça: Royal Bones na Hot Topic
Sneaker: Jeffrey Campbell Rodman Spike na Solestruck ou na Karmaloop
Touca: Forever 21
Anel: Parecido na Forever 21


3 comments:

Instagram