School Girl in Leather








Photos by Priscilla Lemos


In this post you'll notice, if you haven't already, that almost everything I wear is from Forever 21. There are two reasons for that. The first is that I just love how cute and affordable their clothes are so I do shop there quite often. The other reason being that last Summer I won a Forever 21 style/photo challenge called 21 Days of LA and my prize was a $1000 Forever 21 gift card, along with a box of clothes, shoes, swimsuits, bags, jewelery, nailpolish, and pretty much anything else they sell. So I think it's safe to say that about 90% of my closet is from there right now. Some of the items I'm wearing in this outfit, however, aren't sold anymore so I've linked a few similar items I found.

Ps: I think this is a great outfit idea for Valentine's Day ♡
It's girly but still edgy, which I love!

Get the look:

Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21 (Similar one on Ebay)
Socks: Forever 21 (Similar ones on Ebay)
Booties: Similar ones on Ebay
Bag: Forever 21 (Similar ones at H&M and Ebay)
Rings: Forever 21




Nesse post você vai perceber, se já não tiver percebido, que quase tudo que eu uso é da Forever 21. Existem dois motivos pra isso. O primeiro é porque eu acho as roupas de lá muito lindas e tem um preço muito bom, então compro bastante lá mesmo. O segundo motivo é que no Verão passado eu ganhei um concurso da Forever 21 de estilo/fotografia chamado 21 Days of LA e meu prêmio foi um giftcard de $1000 da loja, juntamente com uma caixa de roupas, sapatos, biquinis, bolsas, bijouteria, esmaltes, e qualquer outra coisa que eles vendam. Então acho que 90% do meu guarda-roupa é de lá no momento. Mas algumas das peças que estou usando nesse look não são vendidas mais, então coloquei abaixo os links de algumas peças parecidas que achei.


Roube o look:

Tricô: Forever 21
Saia: Forever 21 (Parecida no Ebay)
Meia: Forever 21 (Parecida no Ebay)
Chapéu: Forever 21
Bota: Parecida no Ebay
Bolsa: Forever 21 (Parecidas na H&M e no Ebay)
Anéis: Forever 21


3 comments:

Instagram