Festival Ready










Photos by Renan Guimarães



Today's look was inspired by the festival season that has begun. A lot of brands have released festival collections or just some items that really work well for that, so I thought I'd put together my own festival outfit. I styled this look around this burnt orange suede t-shirt dress from Garage, which I had been wanting for a while! They opened a store at my local mall (Queens Center Mall), which made me so happy because I always bought their stuff online but had never been to one of their actual stores. Anyway, the dress is so pretty and it's also really comfortable since it's loose. Over that I threw on a cardigan because it's still quite chilly, and I also just always love having layers on. I wore some black western booties and a beautiful black bag from T-Shirt & Jeans that I think went perfectly with the look. To complete the look I decided to wear a wide brim hat and this really cool leather necklace that I got recently from Picks for Peace. I love the way it wraps around the neck and is pretty much a choker and a long necklace all in one.



Get the look:

Dress: Garage
Cardigan: Garage
Boots: Forever 21
Tights: Forever 21
Necklace: Picks for Peace
Watch: Fossil




O look de hoje foi inspirado nessa época de festivais de música que já começou. Muitas marcas lançaram coleções para festivais ou têm pelo menos algumas peças que são perfeitas para esse estilo. Então eu resolvi montar o meu look. A parte principal do look foi esse vestido meio alaranjado de camurça (sintética) da Garage que eu estava querendo há um tempo. Eu acho ele tão lindo e, por ele ser larguinho, ele também é super confortável. Eu coloquei um cardigan por cima porque estava um pouquinho frio e também porque sempre adoro ter várias camadas de roupas. Eu usei uma botinha preta e uma bolsa preta da T-Shirt & Jeans porque eu achei que tinha tudo a ver com o look. Para completar o look eu coloquei um chapéu de aba larga e um colar de couro muito legal que eu ganhei recentemente da Picks for Peace. Eu amo o fato de poder enrolar ele em volta do pescoço e praticamente ter um choker e um colar longo em uma peça só.



Roube o look:

Vestido: Garage
Cardigan: Garage
Chapéu: Forever 21
Bota: Forever 21
Meia-calça: Forever 21
Relógio: Fossil


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram