Black Leather & Acid Wash


 





Photos by Renan Guimarães



You guys have probably noticed how obsessed I am with faux leather jackets and especially this one from Forever 21. I honestly think I could wear this every day if the weather allowed. I avoid shooting too many looks for the blog wearing it because that would just be super boring for you guys and not very helpful but sometimes I just can't help including it in an outfit. So, here it is again! This time, I wore it with some acid wash jeans and one of my favorite sweaters, which has slits on the sides and has a hi-low hem. To stay in that black and gray color scheme, I wore my Botkier charcoal Leroy satchel and my amazing boots from Harley-Davidson. The only vibrant color in this look was my lip color, which is one of my favorite liquid lipsticks from Colourpop.

ps: This jacket will definitely still make many appearances in the future!



Get the look:

Jacket: Forever 21
T-Shirt: Forever 21 Men
Jeans: Pacsun
Bag: Botkier




Vocês já devem ter percebido o quanto eu sou apaixonada por jaquetas de couro sintético, e principalmente essa da Forever 21. Eu acho que eu conseguiria usá-la todo dia se eu o tempo permitisse. Eu tento ao máximo não fotografar muito looks usando ela porque ficaria bem chato para vocês e não muito útil mas as vezes não aguento e preciso incluí-la em um look. Então aqui está ela de novo! Dessa vez eu usei ela com uma calça jeans ácido e um dos meus tricôs preferidos que tem um corte dos lados e a parte de trás um pouco mais longa que a da frente. Para continuar nesse esquema de cores de preto e cinza eu resolvi usar minha bolsa da Botkier e minha bota maravilhosa da Harley-Davidson. A única cor vibrante do look foi o batom que é um dos meus batons líquidos preferidos da Colourpop.

ps: Essa jaqueta ainda vai aparecer por aqui muitas vezes!



Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Forever 21
Camiseta: Forever 21 Men
Calça: Pacsun
Bolsa: Botkier


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram