Eighty-Seven


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



It feels so good to be back with a new outfit post for you guys! I, honestly, missed posting so much. If you don't know why I disappeared a bit, read my last post. So, for today's outfit, I wore one of my favorite t-shirts from my sister's clothing line. It's pretty long and has slits on the sides, so I decided to tuck in the front and leave the back loose. I love that there are many ways to wear it and I really liked how it looked like this. I, of course, went for my basic black high waisted jeans and then accessorized with a velvet and silver choker, a black bag that I received from T-Shirt & Jeans (I love this style! I have it in a tan color too.), and these sandals that Skechers sent me. You guys know I hardly ever wear sandals but I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and when I saw these I thought they were so cute. They really came in handy while my ankle was sprained because not only are they super comfortable (they have memory foam) but they also were basically the only shoes I could fit my foot into when it was wrapped. Now my ankle is fine but I'm still wearing them around because it's perfect for this hot weather!



Get the look:

T-Shirt: LEMA (U.S. online store should be releasing within the next 2 weeks!)
Jeans: Pacsun
Choker: Forever 21
Sandals: Skechers





É tão bom estar de volta com um look novo para compartilhar com vocês! Eu estava com saudades de postar aqui no blog. Se você não sabe porque eu sumi um pouco, leia o meu último post. Então, no look de hoje eu usei uma das minhas camisetas preferidas da marca da minha irmã. Ela é bem comprida e tem um corte de cada lado, então eu resolvi colocar a parte da frente para dentro e deixei a parte de trás solta. Eu adoro que tem vários jeitos de usá-la e eu gostei muito de como ficou desse jeito. É claro que eu usei uma calça preta de cintura alta e também coloquei um choker preto de veludo com um pingente prateado. Eu usei essa bolsa preta que recebi da T-Shirt & Jeans (Eu amo esse modelo! Tenho até de outra cor.) e essa sandália que a Skechers me mandou. Vocês sabem que eu quase não uso sandálias mas eu queria algo diferente de sempre e quando vi esse eu achei muito fofa. Foi ótimo tê-la quando eu estava com o meu tornozelo machucado porque, além dela ser super confortável, era o uníco sapato em que meu pé cabia quando estava enfaixado. Agora meu tornozelo está melhor mas eu continuo usando ela porque é ótimo durante esse calor!



Roube o look:

Camiseta: LEMA
Calça: Pacsun
Choker: Forever 21
Sandália: Skechers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram