VLOG: Playing Pokemon GO around Central Park




If you live on planet Earth, then you have most likely heard of Pokemon GO. It's everywhere and everyone seems to be playing it. I, of course, downloaded the app the day it released since I've always been a big Pokemon fan. However, as I explained in the video, it happened to release when I was recovering from a sprained ankle. Yep, I hurt myself over a week ago and couldn't walk until a few days ago. That's why I haven't posted any videos in the last 2 weeks and only managed to post a wishlist here on the blog. Luckily, I'm feeling much better and will now return to posting as usual! So to get back to our regular schedule of posting, here's a vlog of this past weekend, where I walked around Central Park with friends to catch Pokemon. Enjoy!





Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess
    It seems you did a lot of walking to discover many Pockemons. Probably get tired at the end of the day. Next time you in Central Park Pedicab Rides is a way to find many creatures. http://www.centralparktoursnyc.com/pokemon-go-central-park-pedicab-rides/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram