Autumnal Romper


 







Photos by Renan Guimarães



I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of Fall. Where has the Summer gone?! I feel like it went by so quickly and I didn't even get to enjoy it as much as I wanted to. At least now I have autumnal clothing to look forward to, like this adorable romper. I believe I got it in the Spring but I just didn't wear it because I knew it would be perfect for the beginning of the Fall. The colors are super autumnal but the fact that it's short is just what I needed for the current weather. I feel like I didn't need to add too much to complete the look, so I just went for some lace-up boots with heels, a gorgeous bag from T-Shirt & Jeans, some gold jewelry, and an awesome pair of mirrored sunglasses. I got these sunglasses recently on Amazon and I honestly couldn't believe how affordable yet gorgeous they are. The quality really impressed me!


Get the look:

Romper: Wet Seal
Necklace: Coco&Marie
Bracelet: Forever 21
Sunglasses: SojoS
Boots: Forever 21





Nem acredito que amanhã já é o primeiro dia do outono. Onde o verão foi parar?! Parece que ele voou e nem aproveitei o tanto que eu queria. Pelo menos agora eu posso começar a pensar nas roupas lindas do outono, como esse macaquinho. Acho que comprei ele na primavera mas ainda não tinha usado ele porque eu sabia que seria perfeito para o começo do outono. Ele tem as cores dessa estação mas o fato dele ser curto é exatamente o que eu precisava para o tempo no momento. Eu nem precisei de muito para completar o look, então só coloquei uma bota com salto, uma bolsa linda da T-Shirt & Jeans, alguns acessórios dourados, e um óculos espelhado maravilhoso. Eu comprei o óculos no Amazon recentemente e eu fiquei surpresa com quão barato mas lindo ele é. A qualidade me surpreendeu!


Roube o look:

Macaquinho: Wet Seal
Colar: Coco&Marie
Pulseira: Forever 21
Óculos: SojoS
Bota: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram