Overalls Kind of Day


 







Photos by Renan Guimarães


These overalls have become my new obsession! Ever since I received them from Sammydress, I've been using them non-stop. They're just so comfortable and cute. Putting together an outfit is just so easy with them because all you need to do is throw on any t-shirt under it. I actually decided to tie a plaid shirt around my waist because it's starting to get a bit chilly in New York and I thought I might want to wear it later on in the day. I wore some comfy Vans and opted for a backpack to keep that easy, casual look. Lastly, I accessorized with some silver jewelry and wore my blue mirrored sunglasses.


Get the look:

Overalls: Sammydress
Crop Top: Garage
Plaid Shirt: H&M
Sneakers: Vans
Backpack: T-Shirt & Jeans
Bracelet: Soufeel
Necklace: Garage
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters




Esse macacão virou minha nova obsessão! Desde que recebi ele da Sammydress eu tenho usado ele direto. Ele é tão confortável e lindo. Montar um look com ele é tão simples porque é só colocar qualquer camiseta em baixo e pronto. Eu decidi amarrar um camisa xadrez em volta da cintura porque está começando a esfriar um pouquinho aqui em Nova York e eu achei que poderia precisar vesti–la mais tarde. Eu usei um Vans e uma mochila para manter o look bem simples e confortável. Por último, eu coloquei alguns acessórios prateados e usei meu óculos espelhado.


Roube o look:

Macacão: Sammydress
Cropped: Garage
Camisa Xadrez: H&M
Tênis: Vans
Mochila: T-Shirt & Jeans
Pulseira: Soufeel
Colar: Garage
Óculos: Urban Outfitters



SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram