Holiday Sparkle










Photos by Renan Guimarães


With the holidays right around the corner, I really wanted to share a holiday party look that, hopefully, can serve as inspiration for anyone who still doesn't know what to wear. Topshop let me pick out some items to create this look and I probably spent an hour on their website browsing because they just had so many amazing options. I absolutely love embellished mini dresses, especially when they have long sleeves. So, when I saw this one I fell in love! It's so beautiful and I just love the mixture of gold and silver sequins. With a statment piece like this, you don't even need much more. So, I added some sleek black booties, which are also from Topshop but from many years ago. I then added a black clutch that I picked up on the website, along with the dress, which has a really cool crocodile texture and some gold hardware. It actually comes with a gold chain strap but I kept it inside the bag and just used it as a clutch. To complete the look, I added some red lipstick, which to me is a must for the holidays!


Get the look:

Dress: Topshop
Bag: Topshop
Booties: Topshop




Com o Natal chegando, eu queria muito montar um look perfeito para uma festa de Natal e compartilhar com vocês para servir de inspiração para quem ainda não sabe o que vai usar. A Topshop me deixou escolher algumas peças no site deles e eu acho que fiquei uma hora olhando tudo porque tinha tantas opções maravilhosas. Eu amo vestidos bordados ou com lantejolas que sejam curtos, principalmente se tiverem mangas compridas. Então, quando eu vi esse eu me apaixonei na hora. Ele é tão lindo e eu adoro a mistura das lantejolas prateadas e douradas. Com um vestdo desse, nem precisa de muito mais. Então eu usei uma botinha preta que também é da Topshop mas de anos atrás. Eu também usei uma clutch preta que escolhi no site, junto com o vestido, que parece pele de crocodilo e tem detalhes dourados. Na verdade, a bolsa vem com uma corrente dourada mas eu coloquei ela para dentro e usei como clutch mesmo. Para completar o look, eu passei um batom vermelho que, para mim, é essencial para o Natal.


Roube o look:

Vestido: Topshop
Bolsa: Topshop
Bota: Topshop

2 comments:

Instagram