Black Leather







Photos by Renan Guimarães



Just when I think it's starting to feel like Spring, the Winter seems to want to remind us that it's not over yet. It's been pretty cold lately, so I've been wearing my faux fur leopard coat a lot. I love how comfortable and warm it is! I also like that, because it's a statement piece, I can just wear something super simple underneath and still have a pretty cool looking outfit. On this day, I went for a ripped black tee with some black faux leather skinny jeans. I also kept the the shoes and bag black because, well, I just love black. Lastly, I completed the look with a berry lip color!


Get the look:

Coat: Zara
T-Shirt: SammyDress
Pants: AG Jeans
Booties: Forever 21




Quando começa a parecer que a primavera está chegando, parece que o inverno quer nos lembrar que ele ainda não acabou. Tem estado bem frio ultimamente, então eu tenho usado meu casaco de onçinha (sintético) bastante. Eu amo o quanto ele é confortável e quentinho! Eu também gosto que por causa dele já ser uma peça chamativa, eu posso usar algo bem simples por baixo e ainda ter um look bem legal. Nesse dia eu usei uma camiseta rasgada e uma calça skinny de couro sintético. Eu também mantive a bolsa e os sapatos pretos porque, bom, eu gosto de preto. Por último eu passei um batom de tom meio roxo que adoro!


Roube o look:

Coat: Zara
T-Shirt: SammyDress
Pants: AG Jeans
Booties: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram