Empties #2 • Which Products Would I Repurchase?




I've been keeping the empty bottles of products I've used up completely so I could go over them with you guys and give my thoughts on them. This is the second time I've done this, so if you want to see the products I spoke about the first time, you can check out the video here. Now, on to my Empties #2!




Products mentioned:

Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder
Loreal True Match Foundation
NYX Microbrow Pencil
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London
Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer
MAC Fix+
CeraVe Healing Ointment
CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
got2b Rockin' It Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram