End of Winter








Photos by Priscilla Lemos



So happy that Winter is officially over and it is now Spring! Unfortunately, in New York the weather isn't that great yet. I keep seeing people from California posting pictures in shorts and bikinis and I'm super jealous. I still have to do some layering but I can't complain too much because, as you can probably see, I actually love layers.


Get the look:

Jacket: Ebay
Tee: Similar one at Forever 21
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Forever 21 (Similar one on Ebay)




Estou tão feliz que o Inverno acabou e finalmente chegou a Primavera! Infelizmente o tempo em Nova York não está tão bom ainda. Fico vendo pessoas da California já postando fotos de shorts e biquinis e estou morrendo de inveja. Aqui ainda estou tendo que me agasalhar um pouco, mas nem posso reclamar muito porque na verdade eu amo usar camadas.


Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Ebay
Camiseta: Parecida na Forever 21
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Forever 21 (Parecida no Ebay)


2 comments:

Instagram