Varsity Jacket







Photos by Priscilla Lemos


Varsity jackets have been really popular lately, and since so many are available right now I decided it was the perfect time to switch mine for a better one. My old one was very small and fitted, which isn't really my style. I usually prefer jackets that are a bit oversized, which is why this one was the perfect one for me! I also liked that it's black, as opposed to my other one which is navy blue, because it makes it easier to match. And the best part of all, it's so warm!

Get the look:

Jacket: Forever 21
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Forever 21
Beanie: Forever 21



As jaquetas college estão muito na moda ultimamente, e como tem muitas disponíveis agora eu achei uma ótima hora pra eu trocar a minha por uma melhor. A minha antiga é bem pequena e apertadinha, o que não é muito meu estilo. Geralmente prefiro jaquetas maiores e larguinhas no estilo oversized, então achei essa perfeita pra mim! Também gostei do fato dela ser preta, ao invés de azul como minha outra jaqueta, porque fica mais fácil de combinar. E a melhor parte é o quanto ela é quentinha!

Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Forever 21
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Forever 21
Touca: Forever 21


4 comments:

Instagram