Elvis & Lace









Photos by Priscilla Lemos


I finally got to wear these lace pants I bought months ago! For those of you who watched my “Favorite Recent Purchases” video a little while back, you'll probably remember me showing these pants. I was dying to wear them but it was still a bit too cold. Now the weather is perfect! So I paired the pants with this Elvis Presley shirt I got last year. I grew up listening to Elvis because my dad's obsessed with him, so I fell in love with this shirt when I found it.

Get the look:

Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21 (Similar ones on Urban Outfitters)
Sneakers: Converse
Bag: Aldo
Sunglasses: 80's Purple (Similar ones on Amazon)




Finalmente pude usar essa calça de renda que comprei há meses atrás! Quem assistiu o video das minhas compras recentes preferidas há um tempinho deve lembrar que mostrei essa calça. Eu estava louca pra usá-la mas aqui ainda estava um pouco frio. Agora o tempo está perfeito! Entao resolvi usá-la com essa blusa do Elvis Presley que comprei no ano passado. Eu cresci ouvindo Elvis porque meu pai sempre gostou muito, então fiquei apaixonada quando encontrei essa blusa.

Roube o look:

Blusa: Forever 21
Calça: Forever 21 (Parecida na Urban Outfitters)
Tênis: Converse
Bolsa: Aldo
Óculos: 80's Purple (Parecido no Amazon)

3 comments:

Instagram