Neon Flowers










Photos by Priscilla Lemos



Hey guys! Today's outfit is a little girlier than my usual outfits, but I added the combat boots and the black leather bag to toughen it up a little. I'm wearing the skirt I showed in my last video that's from the online store my sister and I own in Brazil. I think it's super cute and fun with all the neon colors!

Get the look:

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Golden Trash
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Vans
Necklace: Forever 21
Rings: Street Fair



Olá! O look de hoje é um pouco mais feminino do que eu uso normalmente, mas eu coloquei o coturno e a bolsa preta de couro para quebrar isso um pouco. Estou usando a saia que mostrei no meu último video que é da loja online que eu e minha irmã temos no Brasil. Eu acho ela muito linda e com uma estampa bem divertida por causa das cores neon!


Roube o look:

Camiseta: H&M
Bota: Forever 21
Bolsa: Vans
Colar: Forever 21
Anéis: Feira Hippie




5 comments:

Instagram