Golden Details








Photos by Priscilla Lemos



Once again I have taken a bit long to post, but I have a good reason. This past weekend one of my sisters got married! So, as you can imagine, we were very busy with all the little last minute things. The wedding was absolutely beautiful! If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw some pictures I posted. But now on to today's outfit! Yesterday I went with my other sister (yes, there's three of us) to see a preview of the Preston & Olivia Fall 2014 collection, and this is what I wore. I absolutely love these booties and I actually wondered why I don't wear them more often!

Get the look:

Shirt: C&A
Jeans: Pacsun
Booties: Forever 21
Bag: Similar one on Amazon
Jewelry: Forever 21



Mais uma vez demorei um pouco para postar, mas eu tenho um bom motivo. No último final de semana uma das minhas irmãs se casou! Então, como vocês podem imaginar, estávamos na maior correira para fazer algumas coisinhas de última hora. O casamento foi muito lindo! Quem me segue no Instagram deve ter visto algumas fotos que eu postei. Mas vamos ao look de hoje! Ontem fui ver a coleção de outono 2014 da Preston & Olivia com minha outra irmã (sim, somos três), e foi isso que eu usei. Eu gosto muito dessa botinha e até fiquei pensando porque eu não uso ela mais!


Roube o look:

Blusa: C&A
Calça: Pacsun
Botinha: Forever 21
Bolsa: Parecida no Amazon
Bijouteria: Forever 21

2 comments:

Instagram