Are You Jelly?








Photos by Priscilla Lemos



Who else is a 90s kid?! I remember being obsessed with my jelly sandals when I was little, so when I started seeing them reappear I got really excited and definitely wanted a few pairs! Jelly Beans was awesome enough to send me two pairs that I absolutely love. If you haven't already seen what the other one looks like on my Instagram, you should because it's UH-MAZING. But that'll be on the blog soon too! For today's post I'm wearing the black ones and I decided to wear them with these cute frilly socks. I'm very picky about what kind of sandals I think looks good with socks, but I definitely think it works with jellys! Since this day was pretty hot, I decided to wear this light blue skater skirt and one of my favorite band tees. I opted for this tiny vintage bag just to carry my phone and cards. I don't think anyone wants to be carrying around a huge, heavy bag in this heat!

Get the look:

Skirt: Similar ones on New Look and Asos
Sandals: Jelly Beans
Socks: Similar ones on Ebay
Bag: Vintage
Ring: Similar one here
Bracelet: Similar one here



Quem mais cresceu nos anos 90?! Eu lembro que eu era apaixonada pelas minhas sandálias estilo melissa, então quando eu vi elas começando a resurgir eu fiquei muito empolgada e já queria várias! O pessoal da Jelly Beans me mandou dois pares que eu simplesmente amei. Se você ainda não viu o outro par no meu Instagram você precisa ver porque é lindo demais! Mas eu também estarei usando ele aqui no blog em breve! No look de hoje eu usei a sandália preta com essa meinha fofa com babado. É bem raro eu achar que uma sandália fica legal com meia, mas com esse tipo de sandália eu acho que combina! Como esse dia estava bem quente, eu resolvi usar essa saia skater azul clara e uma camiseta de uma das minhas bandas favoritas. Eu optei por uma bolsa bem pequena só para carregar meu celular e cartões. Acho que ninguem quer ficar segurando uma bolsa gigante e pesada nesse calor!


Roube o look:

Saia: Parecidas na New Look e na Asos
Sandálila: Jelly Beans
Meia: Parecida no Ebay
Bolsa: Vintage
Anel: Parecido aqui
Pulseira: Parecido aqui


9 comments:

  1. I love the sandals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amei, Jess! Só com meia pra eu não machucar o pé usando essas sandálias :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quase toda sandália machuca o meu pé e por isso quase nunca uso, mas essa não machuca! Até sem meia é super confortável. Tenho usado quase toda dia desde que recebi! :)

      Delete
  3. This outfit is so cute! And you're so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.
    http://www.chinasolarlighting.com/product/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram