Brown & Black


 





Photos by Renan Guimarães



You might've noticed that I don't wear brown that often and I think it's because I find it a difficult color to work with. It's kind of hard to find items that have the exact same brown and, even if you do, I feel like it then looks too matchy-matchy. So, for today's look, I just decided to mix different browns with black and I think I quite like it. To be honest, I'm still not 100% sure that the shoe color went well with the other browns but, overall, I think it looked nice and I just decided to not care too much. I especially loved this blanket scarf that I threw over my shoulders because it makes the outfit more interesting and is super comfortable and warm. I didn't really bother with too many accessories because I was mostly covered up anyway, so I just went for a bag that I received from T-Shirt & Jeans and really loved!



Get the look:

Blanket Scarf: Scarves.net
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Similar style at Target





Talvez você já tenha percebido que eu não sou muito de usar marrom e deve ser porque eu acho uma cor meio complicada. É bem difícil encontrar peças que tenham o mesmo tom de marrom e, até se encontrar, fica combinando demais para o meu gosto. Então, para o look de hoje eu resolvi usar tons diferentes de marrom misturado com o preto e eu acho que gostei. Para falar a verdade, eu não tenho certeza ainda se o tom da boto ficou legal com os outros tons de marrom mas, no geral, eu achei que ficou legal e eu decidi não me importar muito com isso. A peça que mais gostei foi esse xale que joguei nos ombros porque deixou o look mais interessante e ele é bem confortável e quentinho. Eu nem me preocupei muito com acessórios porque eu estava quase toda coberta mesmo, então só resolvi usar essa bolsa que recebi da T-Shirt & Jeans e que amei!




Roube o look:

Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Parecida na Target


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram