My Skincare Routine




Ever since I became really satisfied with my skincare routine, I've been wanting to share it with you guys. I have oily and acne-prone skin, so I have some great products to recommend to those of you with the same skin type. Most importantly though, I thought I should share my struggles with acne and how I finally cleared my skin!




Products mentioned:

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser (For normal to dry skin)
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser (For normal to oily skin)
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
Yon-Ka Paris Phyto-Contour
Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O
Loreal Ideal Clean Makeup Wipes
CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream (The size I showed can be found in the travel size products section at Target stores)
CeraVe Healing Ointment
MDRejuvena Enzyme Exfoliating Cleanser
Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask

Acne pills I take: Spironolactone


I really hope this video has helped some of you. Feel free to leave any questions you might have in the comments and I'll answer them to the best of my knowledge (or I can ask my dermatologist)!


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram