Sporty in Black







Photos by Renan Guimarães



If you've ever been to New York, you know that us New Yorkers do a whole lot of walking. With it being almost impossible to get around the city by car, the trains are our best friends. So, it's obviously important to have a comfortable pair of shoes on. I've been a fan of Skechers shoes for a while because of how comfortable they are and my new sneakers just became the best ones of all! When I first put them on, I felt like I was walking on clouds. I'm serious. It has memory foam, so it molds to my feet perfectly. Now I have the perfect shoes to walk around the city or even hit the gym! And that was my exact inspiration when putting together this look. I wanted something that looked cute but was comfortable and allowed me to go for a run or do some exercise. All I need to do is remove my jacket and bag and I'm good to go!



Get the look:

Jacket: Forever 21 (Similar style at Missguided)
T-Shirt: Target
Leggings: Similar style here
Sneakers: Skechers




Se você já veio alguma vez para Nova York, você sabe que nós Nova Iorquinos andamos muito. Como é quase impossível andar de carro nessa cidade, o metro virou nosso melhor amigo. Então é claro que é super importante termos sapatos confortáveis. Faz muito tempo que amo os sapatos da Skechers justamente por esse motivo. E o meu tênis novo que recebi deles com certeza virou o sapato mais confortável que tenho. A primeira vez que calçei ele, parecia que eu estava andando em nuvens. Sério. Ele tem uma palmilha que molda no pé, então fica incrível. Agora tenho o sapato perfeito para andar pela cidade ou até ir à academia. E foi essa mesma a minha inspiração para esse look. Eu queria algo bonito mas confortável e que me permitisse ir fazer uma caminhada ou fazer exercícios. Só preciso tirar minha jaqueta e minha bolsa e estou pronta!



Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Forever 21 (Estilo parecido na Missguided)
Camiseta: Target
Legging: Estilo parecido aqui
Tênis: Skechers


3 comments:

Instagram