California Dreamin'








Photos by Renan Guimarães



Today I'm sharing one more outfit that I wore while I was in California. The weather there varied a bit between nice warm days and pretty chilly days. This particular day was, thankfully, really nice and I got to wear my baggy overalls with an oversized Mickey t-shirt. However, I knew that it could get a bit colder the later it got, so I made sure I was prepared by wearing some leggings underneath. That's a great tip if you're ever wearing anything that's loose and you want to stay warm. I kept the look casual with a black crossbody bag and my new Vans. I was really excited to shoot in Venice beach because it looked so pretty. The combination of the beach, the mountains, and the sunset created the perfect setting and I absolutely loved these little pastel lifeguard towers.


Get the look:

Overalls: SammyDress
T-Shirt: Forever 21
Sneakers: Vans




Hoje estou compartilhando mais um look que usei quando estava na California. O tempo lá variava entre dias quentes e dias um pouco frios. Esse dia estava bem lindo e eu pude usar meu macacão larguinho com uma camiseta oversized do Mickey. Porém, eu sabia que poderia esfriar quando anoitecesse, então eu usei uma legging por baixo. Essa é uma dica ótima para quando você usar roupas largas e quiser ficar quentinha. Eu mantive o look bem casual com uma bolsa crossbody preta e meu Vans novo. Eu estava bem animada para tirar fotos na praia de Venice porque achei ela tão bonita. A combinação da praia, as montanhas, e o pôr do sol criaram o fundo perfeito e eu fiquei apaixonada por essas casinhas dos salva-vidas.


Roube o look:

Macacão: SammyDress
Camiseta: Forever 21
Tênis: Vans


1 comment:

Instagram