I Have a Gaming Channel!




I know this is completely unrelated to what this blog is all about (fashion, beauty & lifestyle) but I really wanted to share this news with you guys. I now have my very own gaming channel where I'll be uploading gameplays. I've talked about games many times before, so you guys probably already noticed how much I enjoy them and I thought this would be fun, so I decided to give it a try. As I said in the video below, I know not everyone enjoys videogames or gaming videos, which is why I decided to create a separate channel. I won't be posting these videos on the blog so, if you want to watch them, make sure to subscribe!


 





1 comment:

  1. there are a lot of gaming channels on Youtube but the thing is that what kind of stuff you post there.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram