Black and White









Photos by Priscilla Lemos



The weather has been super crazy lately in New York and I never know whether I should leave the house wearing a jacket or not. I have to check the temperature each time or else I might either freeze or end up carrying my jacket around because it's too hot. This particular day was a bit chilly, which I was kind of happy about because I really love wearing layers. My favorite item is this t-shirt with a cool deer print on it that was sent to me by Choies. You can't tell in the pictures but it's actually made out of a really thick material that feels so good! It kind of looks like a sweatshirt but with short sleeves. I then threw on a black hoodie and a black varsity jacket over it. I was a bit lazy to deal with my hair, so I just put it up in a pony tail and it was the perfect opportunity for me to try out the spiked hair tie that was sent to me by Jien Harrison. I really love it! I think it's a great way to make a boring pony tail so much more interesting!


Get the look:

Jacket: Forever 21
Hoodie: Similar one at Target
Tee: Choies
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Skechers
Hair Tie: Jien Harrison
Rings: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Similar one here






O tempo está uma loucura em Nova York e eu nunca sei se eu deveria sair de casa com uma jaqueta ou não. Eu sempre tenho que checar a temperatura senão eu acabo morrendo de frio ou passo o dia inteiro carregando minha jaqueta porque está calor. Nesse dia estava um pouco frio e eu achei bom porque eu amo usar várias camadas. Minha peça favorita é essa camiseta com uma estampa bem legal de um veado que a Choies me enviou. Não da para ver pelas fotos mas ela é feita de um material grosso bem gostoso. Por cima eu coloquei um moletom preto e uma jaqueta varsity preta. Eu estava com preguiça de arrumar o meu cabelo então eu resolvi fazer um rabo de cavalo e foi o momento perfeito para eu testar esse elástico de cabelo com spikes que recebi da Jien Harrison. Eu amei! É um ótimo jeito de deixar um simples rabo de cavalo bem mais interessante.


Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Forever 21
Moletom: Parecido na Target
Camiseta: Choies
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Skechers
Elástico de Cabelo: Jien Harrison
Anéis: Forever 21
Óculos: Parecido aqui

4 comments:

Instagram