That's a Wrap









Photos by Priscilla Lemos


In today's look I'm wearing one of my favorite pieces ever, which is this gray wrap (or open poncho). Wraps, ponchos, and blanket capes are really in at the moment and I was actually surprised that it took this long for people to realize how amazing they are! I've had this one for a while and I wear it so much. Not only is it great to throw over an outfit to go out, but I actually use it a lot at home when it's chilly. On this particular day it was quite sunny but I knew I would be out of the house all day and that it would get colder at night, so I thought this was the perfect piece to take along with me. Underneath I wore this cute off the shoulder crop top that I paired with these super comfortable leopard pants. I always think that leopard print goes with gold, so I wore my black backpack that has gold chain straps and put on a few gold bracelets to complete the look.


Get the look:

Crop Top: AmericanApparel
Pants: Forever 21
Wrap: Similar one on Ebay
Backpack: Forever 21
Booties: Forever 21
Bracelets: Forever 21






No look de hoje eu estou usando uma das minhas peças favoritas, que é esse poncho cinza aberto na frente. Ponchos e capas estão super na moda no momento e eu fiquei um pouco surpresa com o quanto demorou para as pessoas perceberem o quanto eles são maravilhosos! Eu tenho esse há muito tempo e eu uso ele muito. Além dele ser ótimo para colocar em cima de uma roupa para sair, eu também uso ele bastante em casa em dias frios. Esse dia estava ensolarado mas como eu sabia que estaria fora de casa o dia inteiro e que a noite estaria mais frio, eu achei que essa seria a peça perfeita para levar comigo. Por baixo eu usei uma cropped super fofa e uma calça de onçinha super confortável. Como eu sempre acho que estampa de onçinha combina com dourado, eu resolvi usar minha mochila preta que tem alças de correntes douradas e também coloquei algumas pulseiras douradas para completar o look.


Roube o look:

Cropped: AmericanApparel
Calça: Forever 21
Poncho: Parecido no Ebay
Mochila: Forever 21
Botinha: Forever 21
Pulseiras: Forever 21



2 comments:

Instagram