Little Black Dress









Photos by Renan Guimarães



Today's look is quite minimalistic. I received this light blue backpack from T-Shirt and Jeans and I loved it's sleek design and amazing color and thought it would look great with a little black dress. I've had this dress for many years and I really like it because not only is it super comfortable, but it's from Betsey Johnson and she used to be my favorite designer when I was younger. (My prom dress was by her too!) To keep the look simple yet edgy, I added these black lace up booties, which I think toughen up the look just a bit. I didn't want to accessorize too much, so I just put on my everyday watch and a multi-finger ring.


Get the look:

Booties: Ebay
Watch: Seiko
Ring: Forever 21






O look de hoje é um pouco minimalista. Eu recebi essa mochila azul clara da T-Shirt and Jeans e eu amei o modelo e a cor dela e achei que ficaria bem legal com um vestidinho preto básico. Eu tenho esse vestido há muitos anos e eu gosto muito dele porque além dele ser super comfortável, ele é da Betsey Johnson e ela era minha estilista preferida quando eu era mais nova. (O vestido que eu usei para a minha festa de formatura também era dela!) Para manter o look simples mas “edgy” eu coloquei essa botinha preta que deixou o look um pouco mais pesado. Eu não quis colocar muito acessórios, então só coloquei o relógio que uso quase todos os dias e um anel.


Roube o look:

Vestido: Betsey Johnson
Bota: Ebay
Relógio: Seiko
Anel: Forever 21


12 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! Especially the shoes! They're so cute! Your blog is always fun to read because you have really great fashion sense.

    All the best,

    Tee

    P.S: I love Betsy Johnson too.
    http://simplyteesymone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica, are you Brazilian? It is my 1st comment here. I love your Betsey Johnson's dress. I used to live in Astoria. It is such a nice place, specially close to the park. I hope hear more about you, good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And yes, I was born in the U.S. but my parents are Brazilian :)

      Delete
  3. Love love that black dress! That booties definitely adds some edge to your look.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super outfit. I'm a new follower:)
    AND Giveaway on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/10/giveaway-echo-paul.html
    xx
    Bianka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Amazing booties and a lovely backpack!
    Best wishes from Poland!
    www.justynapolska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have 20 'little black dresses' as they're perfect for just about any occasion - dressed up or dressed down. Love yours here, though, and it looks awesome with those boots :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram