Quilted Moto Jacket









Photos by Renan Guimarães


Today is my birthday! Unfortunately, it's not as exciting as it once was because I'm getting old!!! I am now 26. Luckily, people always tell me I look much younger, so that makes me feel better! :)
Now on to today's outfit! As some of you may remember, I mentioned a while ago that I really needed a new leather jacket to replace my old one that wasn't looking too good anymore. I found this one at Forever 21 and I really liked it. It's different from what I was looking for because I wanted one similar to my old one, which has that typical biker look. This one looks a little fancier to me because of the quilting but I found it really pretty as well, so I decided to get it. The other items in the outfit are very simple: a baggy tee and some black skinny jeans. I went for my go-to shoes of the moment and accessorized with a silver statement necklace and a gray shoulder bag with fringe.


Get the look:

Jacket: Forever21
Tee: H&M
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Skechers
Necklace: Street Market
Ring: Gift





Hoje é meu aniversário! Infelizmente, não é algo tão divertido como era antigamente porque estou ficando velha!!! Agora tenho 26 anos. Ainda bem que muitas pessoas dizem que pareço ser bem mais nova, então isso me deixa mais feliz! :)
Mas agora vamos falar do look de hoje! Alguns de vocês devem lembrar que eu falei há um tempo atrás que eu queria uma jaqueta de couro nova porque a minha estava muita velha e bem gasta. Eu encontrei essa na Forever 21 eu gostei muito dela. Ela é diferente do que eu estava procurando porque eu queria uma parecida com a minha antiga, que parece bem de motoqueiro mesmo. Essa parece ser um pouco mais chique por causa do matelassê mas achei ela bem linda também, então resolvi comprar. As outras peças do look são bem simples: uma camiseta larguinha e uma calça skinny preta. Eu coloquei meu sapato preferido do momento e os acessórios que eu escolhi foram um maxi colar prateado e uma bolsa cinza com franjas.


Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Forever21
Camiseta: H&M
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Skechers
Colar: Feira de Rua
Anel: Presente

6 comments:

Instagram