Aztec Shawl









Photos by Renan Guimarães


Even though it's been freezing lately, I can't help wanting to wear a dress once in a while. So pairing the dress with some over the knee socks makes the cold bearable. I went for an all black outfit so the focal point could be this beautiful printed shawl I received from The Mint Julep Boutique. I wore a leather jacket underneath to make sure I wouldn't get cold outside, but I like having the option of removing it when I'm indoors and just keeping the shawl wrapped around me for some warmth. I added some gold accessories to match the details on my boots, like this Gorjana Greer V necklace I received inside my first box from Rocksbox, a jewlery subscription service I'm trying out and will talk more about in my next haul video!


Get the look:

Dress: Similar one at Brandy Melville
Socks: Forever 21
Boots: Forever 21
Necklace: Rockbox
Rings: Forever 21





Mesmo estando super frio ultimamente, as vezes me dá muita vontade de usar um vestido. Para não congelar, eu coloco uma meia que vem até em cima do do joelho. Deixei meu look todo preto para que o foco fosse esse xaile estampado que recebi da The Mint Julep Boutique. Coloquei uma jaqueta de couro por baixo para não sentir frio lá fora, mas gosto de ter a opção de poder tirar a jaqueta quando estiver dentro de algum lugar e usar apenas o xaile para me esquentar um pouco. Eu escolhi alguns acessórios dourados para combinar com os detalhes da bota, como esse colar em formato V da Gorjana que recebi da Rocksbox!


Roube o look:

Vestido: Parecido na Golden Trash
Meia: Forever 21
Bota: Forever 21
Colar: Rockbox
Anéis: Forever 21


6 comments:

  1. Love that shawl! The print is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit, especially the shawl and the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit. Those booties are gorgeous.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram