Black Crochet








Photos by Priscilla Lemos


Before you guys think I'm crazy for wearing this in New York during the Fall, I'd just like to say that I only went outside to take these pictures. I actually wore this outfit indoors for a birthday dinner with my whole family over the weekend. I got this romper during the Summer but didn't get a chance to wear it, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. Since it's a great piece on it's own, I didn't think it needed any other clothing items with it. I just accessorized with this amazing silver cuff I've had for years, a hat, and this brown fringe bag I received from T-shirt and Jeans, which totally went with the whole bohemian vibe the rest of the outfit had.


Get the look:

Romper: Similar one at Swell
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: T-Shirt and Jeans (Available at Buckle)
Cuff: Similar one here






Antes de vocês acharem que eu sou louca por ter usado essa roupa em Nova York durante o outono, eu gostaria de dizer que eu só fui lá fora para tirar essas fotos. Na verdade eu usei essa roupa para um jantar em casa com a minha família inteira para o meu aniversário. Eu comprei essa macaquinho durante o verão mas acabei não usando enquanto ainda estava quente, então eu achei que essa era a oportunidade perfeita para usar. Como é uma peça ótima sozinha, eu não queria colocar nenhuma outra peça de roupa com ela. Completei o look com alguns acessórios, como esse bracelete lindo que tenho há muitos anos, um chapéu, e essa bolsa marrom de franjas que recebi da T-Shirt and Jeans e que combinou perfeitamente com o estilo boho do resto do look.


Roube o look:

Macaquinho: Parecido na Swell
Bota: Forever 21
Chapéu: Forever 21
Bolsa: T-Shirt and Jeans (Disponível na Buckle)
Bracelete: Parecido aqui


4 comments:

  1. Love this look! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found new inspiration from your posts! I will be shopping today at SATCH because they ARE ON 60% SALE! http://www.satch.com.au/sale/ ... I live in Australia and this will be perfect to copy :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram