Black & Gray










Photos by Renan Guimarães



Hey everyone! I apologize that last week I wasn't able to post towards the end of the week (in case you haven't noticed, I try to post twice a week) but I'm back with another outfit to share with you guys! My favorite item in this look has got to be this fuzzy jacket I got from H&M. It's actually insane how soft it is and no, it is not real fur. I only wear faux fur! It's not as thick as it looks so I still had to wear a pretty thick sweater underneath it, but since it's pretty baggy, I'm able to put on as many layers as I need without it feeling too tight. I kept the outfit simple with a pair of high waisted black jeans, some combat boots, and a black satchel. To complete the look I wore my new sunglasses from Ray-Ban, which I got as a birthday gift and am loving so much!


Get the look:

Jacket: H&M
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban





Oi galera! Me desculpem por não ter postado no final da semana passada (caso não tenham percebido, eu tento postar duas vezes por semana) mas hoje estou de volta com um look pra vocês! Minha peça preferida é essa jaqueta que comprei na H&M. Gente, vocês não têm noção do quanto ela é macia e não, ela não é de pele de verdade. Só uso se for sintética! Ela não é tão grossa quanto parece, então ainda tive que usar um tricô bem grossinho por baixo. Mas como ela é bem larguinha, dar para colocar várias camadas por baixo sem ficar apertado. Deixei o look bem simples com uma calça preta de cintura alta, um coturno, e uma bolsa carteiro preta. Para completar o look eu usei meu óculos novo da Ray-Ban que ganhei de aniversário e estou amando muito!


Roube o look:

Jaqueta: H&M
Tricô: Forever 21
Calça: Pacsun
Bolsa: Forever 21
Bota: Forever 21
Óculos: Ray-Ban

7 comments:

  1. Girl, your style is seriously killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those raybans are so cool. Love your outfit.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I was just wondering what size you have the pile jacket in and how tall you are, really want that pile jacket but they only have them in xs/s so I'm not sure it will fit me :/
    P.S you have a great sence of style xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm 5'3 and I got the XS/S. Hope this helps!

      Delete

Instagram