B&W








Photos by Priscilla Lemos


On my birthday, one of my sisters gave me this faux fur jacket and I think it's amazing. It's the kind of clothing item you put on and your outfit is instantly a thousand times cooler. Since it's such a statement piece, I went for some basic jeans and a t-shirt under it. I chose the studded engineer boots to keep the outfit a bit edgy and completed the look with these awesome half tint sunglasses.


Get the look:

Jacket: H&M
T-shirt: H&M
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Wanted
Bag: Aldo (Similar one here)
Necklace: I made it myself
Sunglasses: 80's Purple (Similar ones on Amazon)





Uma das minha irmãs me deu essa jaqueta de pele sintética no meu aniversário e eu achei incrível. Esse é o tipo de peça que você coloca e seu look já fica mil vezes mais legal. Como é um peça bem chamativa, eu coloquei uma calça jeans e camiseta bem básica por baixo. Eu escolhi essa bota com tachinhas pra deixar o look mais edgy e esse óculos que acho muito legal.


Roube o look:

Jaqueta: H&M
Camiseta: H&M
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Wanted
Bolsa: Aldo (Parecida aqui)
Colar: Eu que fiz
Óculos: 80's Purple (Parecido no Amazon)


7 comments:

  1. Please check out my blog! :)
    http://dianadblogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. I LOVEEEEEEEE this outfit. You look so chic, love the jacket and those sunglasses. Perfect outfit in my opinion.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram