DIY: Magazine Christmas Tree





It's almost Christmas and I'm really excited! I've never done a DIY before but I've been making these magazine Christmas trees for years now, and when the time came to do them again this year, I thought that it might be something other people might enjoy making too. So I decided to do this video so you all could learn to create these adorable trees to decorate your house for the holidays!





Materials:

  • Magazine (My bigger one had about 200 pages and the smaller one had about 80 pages)
  • Glitter
  • Glue
  • Paintbrush or sponge
  • Spray paint


Don't forget to post a picture and tag me on social media if you make a tree! 

Facebook | Bloglovin' | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I'm definitely going to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really creative! I love this idea.

    LifeAnnStyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! I'm so glad you like it. I'm a big fan of your DIY videos!

      Delete
  3. Such a great idea. Such a shame I found it so late.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram