Thanksgiving Look









Photos by Priscilla Lemos



How was everyone's Thanksgiving?! I had a lovely dinner with my family (with a few hilarious rounds of Uno afterwards) and this is what I wore. There aren't that many places I go on a daily basis where I need to be a bit more dressed up, so I thought this would be a good time to wear this shirt I got recently. I really love how it drapes and how the back is a bit longer. Another new item I got to wear were these super cute chunky boots from H&M. I had purchased a pair of these a while ago online but when they arrived, unfortunately, they were too big. I couldn't exchange them because they didn't have the size I needed anymore, so I returned them and starting looking for them in stores. I actually lost count of how many stores I visited with no luck, so I gave up. Then a few days ago my sister came across a pair in one of the stores in my size. So, I'd say it was meant to be for me to own these! :)


Get the look:

Shirt: Forever21
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: H&M
Necklace: Gorjana (Came inside my box from Rocksbox)
Rings: Forever 21





Quinta-feira foi Thanksgiving (Dia de Ação de Graças) aqui nos Estados Unidos e eu e minha família fomos jantar na casa dos meus tios e depois brincamos de Uno e foi bem divertido. Essa foi a roupa que usei no dia. Não é sempre que vou pra algum lugar aonde tenho que ir um pouco mais arrumadinha, então aproveitei para usar essa blusa que comprei há pouco tempo. Eu amo o caimento do pano e também gosto de como a parte de trás é mais comprida. Outra coisa nova que pude usar foi essa botinha linda da H&M. Eu tinha comprado uma dessas online há um tempo atrás mas quando chegou ela ficou muito grande. Não pude trocar porque no site já não tinha mais o tamanho que eu precisava, então tive que devolvê-la e comecei a procurar a bota nas lojas físicas. Até perdi conta de quantas lojas eu fui mas não tive sorte, então desisti. Aí alguns dias atrás minha irmã acabou encontrando um par justamente no meu tamanho, então eu acho que eu estava destinada a ter essa bota! :)


Roube o look:

Blusa: Forever21
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: H&M
Bolsa: Forever 21
Colar: Gorjana (Veio dentro da minha caixa da Rocksbox)
Anéis: Forever 21

7 comments:

  1. Love the boots and tje edgy but dressy vibe of this outfit!
    Btw, I'm having a giveaway in my blog in case you want to check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! <3
      And I'll definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram