Blush Faux Fur










Photos by Renan Guimarães



So as many of you probably know, it's Fashion Week in New York and this was an outfit I put together for that. It's been crazy cold so I definitely had to keep that in mind when getting dressed. I tried to choose pieces that were practical, yet still edgy and chic! My favorite item is, obviously, this blush faux fur jacket, which is super pretty and super warm. The cropped sweater underneath also helped keep me warm, and to break up the all black look underneath a bit, I added the braided leather belt with a gold buckle. I went for some comfortable chunky heel booties and, lastly, accessorized with a gold statement necklace and my new favorite bag with gold studs on the bottom.

You can also check out this outfit and what I had to say about it on LOOK.co.uk!


Get the look:

Jacket: LoveTree
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Pacsun
Belt: Forever 21
Necklace: MissA
Rings: Forever 21
Booties: H&M





Como muitos de vocês devem saber, é semana de moda aqui em Nova York e esse foi um look que usei. Está absurdamente frio, então fiquei com isso em mente ao me vestir. Eu escolhi peças que são práticas mas, ainda assim, estilosas. É claro que minha peça preferida é essa jaqueta de pelinhos que é bem linda e bem quentinha! Usei um tricô cropped que também ajudou a me esquentar e, para quebrar um pouco do preto por baixo, eu coloquei esse cinto trançado de couro com a fivela dourada. Escolhi uma botinha com o salto bem grosso, que é muito confortável, e por último eu coloquei um maxi colar dourado e minha bolsa preferida do momento.

Vocês também podem ver esse look e o que falei sobre ele lá no LOOK.co.uk!


Roube o look:

Jaqueta: LoveTree
Tricô: Forever 21
Calça: Pacsun
Cinto: Forever 21
Colar: MissA
Anéis: Forever 21
Bolsa: Modekungen
Bota: H&M


7 comments:

Instagram