Plaid Dress









Photos by Renan Guimarães



Today's look is all about this awesome plaid shirt dress from J.J. Threads. When they reached out to me and asked if I wanted to customize a shirt, I was excited because I love the idea of being able to choose exactly how I want something to look. I've been wanting a baggy plaid shirt for a while that was long enough to wear as a dress, so that's what I went for. I chose a flowy fabric for the main part, and then went with a more structured fabric for the collar and cuffs. I was also able to put in the garment measurements I wanted to make sure it fit me perfectly and was as long as I needed it to be. I'll be linking the dress below to the design I created (in case you want the same one) but don't forget that you can also customize your own! I accessorized with some over the knee socks, combat boots, a wide brim fedora, and this bag that I've been loving from Modekungen.


Get the look:

Shirt Dress: J.J.Threads
Socks: Forever 21
Boots: Similar one on Ebay
Midi rings: Forever 21





A peça principal do look de hoje é esse vestido lindo de xadrez da J.J. Threads. Quando eles entraram em contato comigo e perguntaram se eu queria customizar uma camisa eu fiquei bem animada porque eu amo a ideia de poder escolher exatamente como eu quero a aparência de alguma coisa. Faz tempo que estou querendo uma camisa xadrez larguinha que fosse comprida o suficiente para usar como vestido, então foi isso que resolvi criar. Eu escolhi um pano mais soltinho para a parte principal da camisa e um pano mais grosso para a gola e os punhos. Eu também pude escolher as medidas que eu queria para ter certeza que ia servir perfeitamente e que ia ter o comprimento que eu precisava. Eu vou estar colocando o link abaixo para o vestido que eu criei (caso queira um igual) mas lembre-se de que você também pode customizar um do seu jeitinho! Eu completei o look com uma meia acima do joelho, um coturno, um chapéu de aba reta, e essa bolsa que estou amando no momento da Modekungen.


Roube o look:

Vestido: J.J.Threads
Meia: Forever 21
Bota: Parecida no Ebay
Bolsa: Modekungen
Chapéu: Forever 21
Anéis: Forever 21


3 comments:

  1. I love this post, its completely adorable! Your layout and casual style of writing makes sure that /your/ voice is sure to be heard on this blog, which is something I have come to love and respect from you
    ~Sara from myturquoisesummerdress.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara! That really means a lot <3

      Delete

Instagram