Whatever, I'm Late Anyway








Photos by Renan Guimarães



I'm the kind of person who doesn't deal very well with cold weather. It makes me not want to do anything and not go anywhere. This outfit is for one of those days where I'm feeling super lazy and just want to be in warm, comfortable clothes. I went for this oversized sweater that has a high neck and I really love it's dark green color. I paired that with some ripped jeans and one of my favorite booties. To add something a little more interesting to the outfit I opted for this fringe bag and this awesome watch I received from HandMadePeople. When I saw it on their Etsy shop, I thought the design was so clever and funny, and – I'm ashamed to say – SO me! haha Anyone else struggle with being on time? Yikes!


Get the look:

Sweater: Garage
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Skechers
Bag: Aldo
Ring: Forever 21




Eu sou do tipo de pessoa que não lida muito bem com o frio. Eu não tenho vontade de fazer nada e muito menos sair. O look de hoje é para esses dias assim, de preguiça, aonde só quero estar quentinha e confortável. Eu escolhi esse tricô oversized que tem a gola alta e essa cor que eu amo. Coloquei uma calça jeans rasgada e uma das minha botinhas preferidas. Para deixar o look um pouquinho mais interessante, eu optei por essa bolsa de franjas e esse relógio que recebi da HandMadePeople. Quando eu vi no site deles, eu achei o desenho muito legal e engraçado, e - tenho vergonha até de falar – muito eu! haha Mais alguém aí tem problema em chegar nos lugares na hora certa? Aiai!


Roube o look:

Tricô: Garage
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Skechers
Bolsa: Aldo
Anel: Forever 21
Relógio: HandMadePeople


5 comments:

Instagram