Colorless









Photos by Renan Guimarães



Since the cold weather has decided to not go away anytime soon, I decided that if I didn't want every single outfit post to be of me in a coat, I'd have to be brave and take my coat off to actually show what I'm wearing underneath. So that's what I did for today's look. I wore this outfit this past weekend and I really like it because it's actually still quite warm. I like the mixture of two completely different kinds of pieces: a sleek black maxi skirt that can be quite formal and a plain old sweater that's comfy and casual. The skirt has a pretty high slit but I added some tights so I wouldn't freeze. I decided to wear this adorable bucket bag I received from T-Shirt & Jeans that has a cool bohemian vibe. I love the awesome print and tassels!



Get the look:

Sweater: H&M (Similar ones at Forever 21)
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Similar ones at Forever 21
Necklace: Jenny Present
Cuff: Gift
Boots: Skechers





Como o frio decidiu não ir embora, eu percebi que se eu não quisesse que todo look aqui no blog fosse eu de casaco, eu teria que ser corajosa e tirar o casaco para mostrar o que eu estava usando por baixo. Então foi isso que eu fiz para o look de hoje. Eu usei essa roupa durante o final de semana e eu gostei bastante dela porque até assim ela é bem quentinha. Eu gosto da mistura de duas peças bem diferentes: uma saia longa preta, que pode até ser usada em um look um pouco mais chique, e um tricô simples e confortável. A saia tem uma fenda lateral bem alta mas eu coloquei uma meia-calça por baixo para eu não congelar. Eu decidi usar essa bolsa saco super linda que recebi da T-Shirt & Jeans que tem um visual meio boho. Adorei a estampa e as borlas! (← Tive que aprender essa palavra em português haha)


Roube o look:

Tricô: H&M (Parecidos na Forever 21)
Saia: Forever 21
Meia-calça: Parecida na Forever 21
Bracelete: Presente
Bota: Skechers


2 comments:

Instagram