All Black








Photos by Renan Guimarães



Hey guys! I'm sorry this post is a little late this week but I've just been a bit under the weather and my head was just hurting too much to sit in front of a computer screen to edit, search for product links, write, and all that. Anyway, this is an outfit I wore earlier this week and I really like it because it's just very me. I love simple, all black outfits. Especially ones with leather jackets and booties, which are my favorite items to wear, in case you haven't noticed!



Get the look:

Sweater: Similar one at Forever 21
Jeans: Pacsun
Bag: Vans
Booties: Forever 21 (Similar ones on Ebay)
Rings: Forever 21




Oi gente! Me desculpem por esse post estar um pouco atrasado essa semana. Eu estou meio gripada e minha cabeça estava doendo demais para sentar na frente de uma tela de computador e editar fotos, procurar links de produtos, escrever e tal. Mas o look de hoje é um que usei no começo da semana e eu gosto muito dele porque ele é a minha cara. Eu amo looks simples e todo preto. Ainda mais com jaqueta de couro e botinha porque, se ainda não deu para perceber, essas são minha peças preferidas de usar!


Roube o look:

Tricô: Parecido na Forever 21
Calça: Pacsun
Bolsa: Vans
Bota: Forever 21 (Parecida no Ebay)
Anéis: Forever 21


3 comments:

  1. Stunning and classy look :) Its my favourite color and love you booties and bag :)
    Women outfits

    ReplyDelete

Instagram