Black & White Stripes








Photos by Renan Guimarães


This outfit started out with just a pair of high waisted jeans and a striped crop top, but as I added the long cardigan, some platform booties, and a choker, I realized it started looking kind of 90s grunge. I usually don't go for too much of one trend in one outfit (I like to mix it up!) but it just happened, so I rolled with it. The small backpack also goes with that look and I'm actually a huge fan of these. I think they're super cute and practical. I received this one from T-Shirt & Jeans and I especially love the color and the tassel detail.



Get the look:

Crop Top: Forever 21 (Similar one here and here)
Cardigan: BCBG (Similar one here and here)
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: H&M (Similar ones at Public Desire)
Backpack: T-Shirt & Jeans
Necklace: Street Market





Esse look começou apenas com uma calça jeans de cintura alta e uma cropped listrada, mas à medida que eu fui adicionando o cardigan longo, a botinha de plataforma, e o choker, o look começou a ficar meio grunge dos anos 90. Eu geralmente não gosto de usar muitas peças de uma única tendência em um look só (gosto de misturar), mas já que aconteceu eu deixei assim mesmo. A mochila pequena combina bastante com esse tipo de look e eu gosto muito. Acho essas mochilinhas super fofas e práticas. Eu recebi essa da T-Shirt & Jeans e fiquei apaixonada pela cor e a borla pendurada nela.


Roube o look:

Cropped: Forever 21 (Parecido aqui e aqui)
Cardigan: BCBG (Parecido aqui e aqui)
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: H&M (Parecida na Public Desire)
Mochila: T-Shirt & Jeans
Colar: Feira de rua


3 comments:

Instagram